Today we played this new game, Frisbee Golf. I liked it a lot better than Ultimate Frisbee. It was like going to an adventure which made it more. I am starting to like Frisbee a lot more. I hope we also play some team sports, like Football.
I am looking forward to trauma day and I am going to try my very best to be serious.
Today when we did our CPR practice, I was one of the injured people.Our group got a little confused at the instructions. What I learnt today that when someone is Hypothermia, be gentle and it is a long process to get the person warmed up. Here are a few things I need to make sure I remember for trauma day:
1. Don't shake or rub someone when they're having Hypothermia. It takes a while to get them warmed up.
2. Do 3 sets of pumping the chest. ( 30 pumps)
3. Place your hands in between the persons chest.
4. First remember, to tilt the persons head back.
5. Always, check your surrounding. And also make you are safe.
6. Try to get as much as information if the injured person can talk.



No comments:
Post a Comment